OrganiCup Menstrual Cup
- OrganiCup is a green option of replacement of tampons and sanitary pads
- Made of 100% soft medical-grade silicone.
- Does not contain BPA, latex, dye and hazardous chemicals
- Save money and reduce your waste
- OrganiCup last up to 10 years with proper care and usage.
- OrganiCup is a skin friendly product and AllergyCertified. This certification is awarded to tested products that does not contain any known allergens upon careful examination of toxicologist.
- 700.000+ already chose to improve their periods by changing to the award-winning OrganiCup menstrual cup!
- NO LEAKS, NO WORRIES: OrganiCup holds 3 tampons worth and can be worn for up to 12 hours = Forget about your period.
- NO DRYNESS, NO INFECTIONS: OrganiCup is made of 100% soft medical-grade silicone that doesn’t mess with your body. Furthermore, OrganiCup menstrual cup is certified hypoallergenic and toxin-free.
We recommend Size Mini for teens or those who need a smaller size
Size Mini / Size A / Size B
Diameter: 37 mm / 40 mm / 45 mm
Total Height: 58 mm / 65 mm / 70 mm
Capacity: 15 ml / 25 ml / 30 ml
Material: 100% medical grade silicone
Color: Natural (without any color additives)
Organic cotton carrying pouch included.
In order to claim the Satisfaction Guarantee, you must fill out the following form and send it to email@example.com.
1. Your name:
2. Order number/copy of receipt:
3. The reason that you're claiming the guarantee:
Our Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to these terms and conditions.
(Do check out OrganiCup's HOW-TO to start)
First time using a menstrual cup. Definitely need some getting used to but it works. No need to worry about changing pads.
Product is amazing!
I like it so much! However still adjusting to insert smoothly inside. ;)
it took me a few tries but finally got the hang of it after 2 rounds of period.
Sceptical at first. But asked my gyne, and she confirmed that it is not effect the miss V ph level when we use up to 12h. No side effect and must ensure that hands and cup is cleansed well with mild soap during insertion and removal. Doc said it is okay to use baby soap. Currently I am on my 2nd cycle using this, and feels great. I don't have to worry to change pad during works. No bocor even after waking up in the morning. And my V no rashes, itchy or dryness.