(BUY 1 FREE 1) OrganiCup Menstrual Cup
- OrganiCup is a green option of replacement of tampons and sanitary pads
- Made of 100% soft medical-grade silicone.
- Does not contain BPA, latex, dye and hazardous chemicals
- Save money and reduce your waste
- OrganiCup last up to 10 years with proper care and usage.
- OrganiCup is a skin friendly product and AllergyCertified. This certification is awarded to tested products that does not contain any known allergens upon careful examination of toxicologist.
- 700.000+ already chose to improve their periods by changing to the award-winning OrganiCup menstrual cup!
- NO LEAKS, NO WORRIES: OrganiCup holds 3 tampons worth and can be worn for up to 12 hours = Forget about your period.
- NO DRYNESS, NO INFECTIONS: OrganiCup is made of 100% soft medical-grade silicone that doesn’t mess with your body. Furthermore, OrganiCup menstrual cup is certified hypoallergenic and toxin-free.
We recommend Size Mini for teens or those who need a smaller size
Size Mini / Size A / Size B
Diameter: 37 mm / 40 mm / 45 mm
Total Height: 58 mm / 65 mm / 70 mm
Capacity: 15 ml / 25 ml / 30 ml
Material: 100% medical grade silicone
Color: Natural (without any color additives)
Organic cotton carrying pouch included.
In order to claim the Satisfaction Guarantee, you must fill out the following form and send it to email@example.com.
1. Your name:
2. Order number/copy of receipt:
3. The reason that you're claiming the guarantee:
Our Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to these terms and conditions.
(Do check out OrganiCup's HOW-TO to start)
My period is never the same with Organicup Menstrual Cup! So much freedom and I even forgot I was on period! Highly recommended :D
I put off writing this review because I wanted to give a genuine review of my experience with the menstrual cup. All in all, I can say that I absolutely am a menstrual cup convert now and highly encourage anyone who is interested in making the switch to just give it a go! Being a natural skeptic, I gave the cup a chance and don't regret it at all.
Here's a more detailed review of how this cup has made my periods more bearable:
My periods last for 7-8 days and there is very heavy flow for the first 3 days-- I'm talking changing my 32cm winged maxi pad every 2 hours, even waking up in the middle of the night to do so (even with all the changing, half the time I have to deal with leaking and stained underwear and pants). Having to use so many pads per cycle, I first switched to using reusable pads. But after a few cycles, I grew to realize that the constant washing-drying bustle and also due to the heaviness of my flow, reusable pads were not for me. Because of all this constant changing of pads, going out or even going about my day was very troublesome and I'd rather not step out of the house if I could. Making the brave switch to trying the menstrual cup has stopped my period from interrupting my day which is exactly what I needed. I pair my cup with a reusable maxi pad so now I can go 4-5 hours before emptying my cup and changing my pad (the maxi pad catches all the overflow from the cup when I can't empty it in time, kind of like a second defense).
Being a virgin and having not used tampons, I was very scared to try using a menstrual cup. While the learning curve is very real, my advice would just be to bite the bullet and keep trying. You will get the hang of it soon (unless you have underlying problems that prevents you from using a cup of course). I flooded myself with dozens of youtube videos about menstrual cups in preperation of my own experience. I managed to get the hang of it a few days into my cycle which I am so thankful for. Initially, my experience with the organicup mini was not great as I thought it wasn't catching blood, however, when I switched to size A using the same techniques, I realized that the mini was just overflowing way sooner than I had expected. Size A works best for me!
TLDR; to all the virgins, pad users, and those with heavy flow, please don't be intimidated by the cup. Watch a whole bunch of menstrual cup youtube videos and just give it a go.
First used during the end of previous period cycle to get the hack of using this and I tried it throughout the cycle this round. Totally a whole new world! Never get such pad ‘freedom’ before and I almost couldn’t feel I’m having a period. So so much in love with this. Thank you for the invention 🧡
This cup is so awesome! This is my second cycle using this cup.
I've never feel so free and easy everytime I got my menses.
I even tried during my workouts.
Thanks to seller for their kind and patient explanation when I asked "silly" and "funny" questions.
First time using a menstrual cup. Definitely need some getting used to but it works. No need to worry about changing pads.