AllMatters Menstrual Cup + OrganiWipes Set
- OrganiCup is a green option of replacement of tampons and sanitary pads
- Made of 100% soft medical-grade silicone.
- Does not contain BPA, latex, dye and hazardous chemicals
- Save money and reduce your waste
- OrganiCup last up to 10 years with proper care and usage.
- OrganiCup is a skin friendly product and AllergyCertified. This certification is awarded to tested products that does not contain any known allergens upon careful examination of toxicologist.
- 700.000+ already chose to improve their periods by changing to the award-winning OrganiCup menstrual cup!
- NO LEAKS, NO WORRIES: OrganiCup holds 3 tampons worth and can be worn for up to 12 hours = Forget about your period.
- NO DRYNESS, NO INFECTIONS: OrganiCup is made of 100% soft medical-grade silicone that doesn’t mess with your body. Furthermore, OrganiCup menstrual cup is certified hypoallergenic and toxin-free.
We recommend Size Mini for teens or those who need a smaller size
Size Mini / Size A / Size B
Diameter: 37 mm / 40 mm / 45 mm
Total Height: 58 mm / 65 mm / 70 mm
Capacity: 15 ml / 25 ml / 30 ml
Material: 100% medical grade silicone
Color: Natural (without any color additives)
Organic cotton carrying pouch included.
In order to claim the Satisfaction Guarantee, you must fill out the following form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Your name:
2. Order number/copy of receipt:
3. The reason that you're claiming the guarantee:
Our Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to these terms and conditions.
(Do check out OrganiCup's HOW-TO to start)
This is my very first time trying a menstrual cup. After using it for only 1 period cycle, I’m loving it so much! I definitely struggled the first 2 days but on day 3 I already got the hang of it and was really happy. So glad to finally say bye to pads and so proud to be part of this #newperiod. This is the best change that ever happened so I’m already spreading the joy amongst my girlfriends. I just wana say a huge THANK YOU to summer&peach and OrganiCup for all the effort in unfolding the New Period! Love ya’ll :)
Finally found a menstrual cup that fit me well. I prefer menstrual cup than pad or tampon.